Tests & procedures
NCMA Women’s OB/GYN Center offers comprehensive testing with the latest available technology to screen for a full-spectrum of symptoms. We also monitor conditions as they develop in order to maximize our patients’ health and well-being.
To ensure your health we administer several common tests and procedures, which may include the following:
- Blood tests.
- Cervical cancer screening.
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG, conducted at nearby radiology center).
- Image tests.
- Pap smear.
- STD testing.
- Urodynamics (by referral to urology).
If you have questions or would like more information about these and any other women’s healthcare tests/procedures, please speak with your NCMA Women’s OB/GYN Center provider at your next office visit, or call to make an appointment for a consultation.
NCMA Women’s OB/GYN Center
500 Doyle Park, Suite 103
Santa Rosa, CA 95405
- Shazah Khawaja, MD, practice director, obstetrician & gynecologist
- Erin MacDonald, MD, obstetrician & gynecologist
- Cecelia Rondou, CNM, midwife
- Suzanne Saunders, CNM, midwife
- Kirsten Eckert, CNM, WHNP, midwife